ABOUT THE PROJECT
Michelangelo Towers, Tiberias
Following the success of Michelangelo Sea of Galilee, and the successful experience of initiating a project in the city of Tiberias, the company chose to purchase another plot of land in the city for a new project. The land chosen is also very unique in the city’s urban landscape. The land houses the historical “Hotel Ginosar” (“Hotel Elizabeth”), a hotel built in the 1920s for use by the British elite. The hotel has been out of use for some time, and it is destined for partial preservation (the front of the existing building) and a new construction of a multi-purpose building that includes hotel, commerce, and a 20-25 floor residential building.
The project will reanimate one of the most unique historical buildings in Israel, making Hotel Elizabeth one of the most iconic and magnificent building in Tiberias
- Construction area: circa 25,000 sqm.
- Project planning: Prof. Moshe Zur, Moshe Zur Architects.
- Estimated beginning of construction: 2021.
The secret of getting ahead is getting started
feel free to contact us at any moment and we will replay as soon as possible.
- Address – Achad HaAm Ginosar Hotel, Tiberias, Israel
- Telephone – +972.3.5187430
- Fax – +972.3.5187431
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org